Stair Lifts for Aging in Place | Home Modifications
At Home for Life Advantage, Inc. we install and maintain stair lifts to help you or your loved ones access multiple levels in your home or business. Whether you need a stair lift for your Chicago home or one for your home in Sugar Grove, we can help as we service the entire Chicagoland.
Here’s a list of some benefits a Home for Life stair lift can provide
- Safe transport between floor levels, without worries of falling down the stairs
- Maintaining an independent lifestyle and giving family members peace of mind
- A lift can give you full use of your home
- No longer limit trips up and down the stairs
- We are a local company with readily available service technicians, not a national 800 number
Home for Life Advantage does all of our own work. We’ll never send a stranger to your home.
Home for Life offers a variety of lifts including straight and curved stair lifts.
- Straight stairlifts are very economical for a straight staircase
- Offer lifts with a folding rail
- Custom curved stair lifts are available to fit any stair configuration that you may have
- Heavy duty stair lifts are available for up to a 600 pound capacity
- Outdoor stairlifts are available and include a cover for protection from the elements
- We also provide and install vertical platform lifts (VPL) for transporting a wheelchair user to different levels of your home
- Safety features include seat belt, swivel seat, and many others
- Outdoor VPLs available
Professional installation and the best brands
We offer professional stairlift installation and service for industry-leading brands such as Harmar, Acorn, and more. Depending on your needs, we can help you choose a lift that is perfect for you, whether that’s a curved, outdoor or straight stair lift. For a curved stairlift, we’ll take measurements and install a custom curved rail for your unique staircase.
24-Hour Straight Stairlift Installation Available
Whether indoor or outdoor, we’ll deliver and install your straight stairlift within 24 hours of signing. During our virtual or onsite assessment, we’ll help you choose the perfect stairlift for you. Because there are no custom pieces needed for your new stairlift, there’s no need to wait on parts from the manufacture. Which means, we’ll be at your home to install within 24 hours of you signing the agreement. Learn more on our 24-Hour stairlift page here.
Options for everyone
If you’re looking for a stair lift for seniors, anyone with balance or mobility concerns, or someone who experienced an injury that makes it difficult to navigate stairs, we have a home stairlift solution for you. Home for Life only partners with the best stairlift companies to offer you the highest quality stairlifts.
Living in your home for the short term or long term takes adjustments and continuous adaptation. Our home modification specialists can also provide other accessibility solutions. With over 30 years of experience, we will find solutions to give you the ability to live comfortably and independently in your own home for life. Contact us today for a free in-home consultation.